Terms and ConditionsJ9 Ventures, the owners of advertisingonsms.com, enables the advertisers to send bulk SMS to a large number of people (database owned by the advertiser) at a single click through the proprietary platform developed by J9 Ventures.
This service is subject to the following terms & conditions,
- Advertiser would take the sole responsibility of messages they are sending. J9 Ventures is only acting as an enabler.
- Content of the SMS advertising message would be sole responsibility of the advertiser and advertiser will ensure that no message will be sent that contains offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Advertiser would abide by the rules and regulations of TRAI NDNC (National Do Not Call Registry) while using the service. To understand the rules and regulations of TRAI, please visit http://ndncregistry.gov.in
- If the advertiser is involved in the business of Tele-calling/ Bulk SMS business then they are mandated to register themselves with NDNC to use this service. Advertisers could register their business on NDNC web site which is http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/index.jsp
- Advertisers would assure that before sending messages to their database of mobile users, they will scrub the mobile numbers from the NDNC website using their own username and password (which is given post registration) on http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/login.misc
- If the advertiser is sending messages to registered mobile number on NDNC, they would be liable to pay the penalties levied by the operator/TRAI and their account would get blocked.
- Advertiser would indemnify J9 ventures against all complaints that arise due to their advertising pushes in terms of any violation on content of message or the database used.
- Advertiser must use their allotted messages as per the pack bought within the given timeframe at the time of buying the pack failing which the account balance would get lapsed automatically post the deadline.
- Payments made by advertisers would not be refunded or credits would not be transferred to another account under any circumstances.
- Advertiser would be liable to pay interconnect charges if applicable in near future. Interconnect charges might vary from operator to operator.
- The advertiser/user of services offered by advertisingonsms.com understands and agrees that only courts in New Delhi have the jurisdiction over any and all matters pertaining to this service.